Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Command Console is a debugging tool primarily used for game development but players can use it to change game settins, access player statistics, ban or kick disruptive players if necessary and even control time.
- There are two different keys that can be used to open the Command Console these are as follows:
- press ~ for US keyboards.
- press 0 for EU keyboards.
- To dispel any confusion, regardless of the keyboard layout, it is the key directly to the left of the 1 key.
- press " for US keyboards.
- press @ for EU keyboards.
- press Ö/Ø for Scandinavian keyboards.
- Be careful when entering a code, each one is case sensitive; "a" is not the same as "A".
- Short-cuts are made up of only two letters and can be used in place of the full command. Not all commands have a short-cut. For example, Creative Mode on/of is 'cm'.
- Command arguments presented in [square braces] are optional, however commands using <pointed braces> are not.
- Command "settime" is prone to CTD during gameplay if value entered is 0.
Current list taken from Alpha 8.8 with fixes for v11.3+. Commands are as listed by typing help into the command line.